- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 - 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Mix together the sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a larger, bowl mix together the milk, eggs, melted butter, then stir the flour mixture into the milk mixture, just until combined. The batter will be a bit lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes, then cut into squares and serve with your favorite toppings.
*If you want blueberry or strawberry pancakes make sure to put them into the pan first then pour your batter on top. If you are using frozen fruit make sure it is thawed and drained first.