- 3-4 Spelt Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup spaghetti or pizza sauce (any brand, any flavor but sugar free is healthier)
- toppings (pepperoni, salami, ham, pineapple, olives, veggies...whatever you want and have on hand!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take a fork and poke holes throughout tortilla. This will allow it to be more crispy without burning or becoming soggy in the middle.
- Take about one tablespoon of sauce and spread all over.
- Sprinkle cheese as desired.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Cook in oven for about 10 minutes. (Until cheese is fully melted and edges look crispy)