- There will be a $1.00 charge per person as they come in the door.
- Categories to be judged include: Chili, Cornbread, Dessert, and Decoration.
- Each class will need to bring their own extension cord if they need it. Some power strips will be provided.
- Set-up will start at 6:00 and MUST be completed by 7:00.
- Judging will begin at 7:00 and doors open to the public at 7:30.
- Please be sure to clean up your decorations prior to the bonfire because it helps in the clean-up.
- Bonfire will begin after chili cook-off ends.
The theme for this year's Chili Cook-off is "It's Homecoming".